Random Posts

Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid

Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid

Most Viewed Bronzer Products

Reviews

Reviews


Ive had my trial and errors with powder, cream and liquid highlighters. I go on my makeup very simple and i never was into the whole glowing/blinding highlight trend. i am combo oily skin so i do...

Nearly reviewer (608 reviews)

Historic period 25-29

Skin Combination, Fair, Neutral

Pilus Black, Straight, Medium

Eyes Dark-brown


This fiddling jar of liquid gilded is heavenly. Information technology creates such a pretty, subtle glow, and I'g happy to report information technology is suitable for women of ALL shades. I currently have 3 liquid illuminators in...

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age 25-29

Peel Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Pilus Blackness, Kinky, Fine

Eyes Brown


I recently purchased the Chanel Soleil Illuminating Fluid equally I am a huge fan of the Tan du Soleil bronzer but was dissapointed. The production itself is very light and almost water based so when I...

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age Under eighteen

Skin Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pilus Brunette, Other, Other

Eyes Hazel


This product is amazing. I love to mix this with my foundation for that good for you glow. A must accept for makeup fanatics. This product isn't cheap but a little goes a long fashion, and the quality is five stars

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Historic period 25-29

Skin Combination, Fair-Medium

Pilus Brunette

Eyes Hazel


I love this product! defo a must have in my makeup bag.. love it dear it beloved it! it looks beautiful, i apply it on my cheekbones and near my temples it looks gorj, non glittery or chunky information technology simply...

About reviewer (three reviews)

Age 19-24

Skin Dry, Medium

Hair Chocolate-brown

Eyes Brown


I'thou struggling with this product. Which is a letdown, because I'd been wanting it for a very long time. For some reason the colour/texture of the liquid give my face a expect that is, dare I say,...

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age 30-35

Skin Normal, Off-white-Medium, Neutral

Pilus Blond, Straight, Medium

Eyes Light-green


Ohhhh Chanel how practice I love thee?? A WHOLE LOT!!! LoL! Ok so I just had to have this product when it was launched wayyy back over a year ago, because of its talked well-nigh versatility and because I...

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age 30-35

Skin Dry, Off-white, Neutral

Hair Blond, Curly, Other

Eyes Blue


This is less of a bronzer and more than of a bronze-colored highlighter. It's a trivial darker than my off-white-to-medium cool skin tone, just when paired with foundation, information technology's perfect. While it has an...

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age 30-35

Peel Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair Brunette, Wavy, Fine

Eyes Green


Wonderfully light and natural-looking bronze liquid highlighter. As its proper noun suggests, lends a sunkissed appearance. So no harshness to be had. Thoroughly recommended.

Virtually reviewer (347 reviews)

Age 30-35

Peel Acne-prone, Fair, Non Sure

Pilus Blackness, Other, Other

Eyes Black


i wasn't actually afterward this, i was at the chanel counter getting sample of foundation simply i was being abit nosy and gave a fiddling test on back of my hand.I fell in love, i had to have it, i always...

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age 30-35

Peel Combination, Off-white-Medium

Hair Brunette

Eyes Dark-brown



Ive had my trial and errors with pulverization, cream and liquid highlighters. I keep my makeup very simple and i never was into the whole glowing/blinding highlight tendency. i am combo oily skin so i do...

Almost reviewer (608 reviews)

Age 25-29

Skin Combination, Fair, Neutral

Hair Black, Straight, Medium

Eyes Chocolate-brown


This little jar of liquid gilded is heavenly. Information technology creates such a pretty, subtle glow, and I'm happy to report it is suitable for women of ALL shades. I currently have three liquid illuminators in...

Near reviewer (15 reviews)

Age 25-29

Skin Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair Black, Kinky, Fine

Optics Brownish


I recently purchased the Chanel Soleil Illuminating Fluid as I am a huge fan of the Tan du Soleil bronzer simply was dissapointed. The product itself is very calorie-free and nearly h2o based and so when I...

Nearly reviewer (3 reviews)

Age Under 18

Skin Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair Brunette, Other, Other

Optics Hazel


This product is amazing. I love to mix this with my foundation for that healthy glow. A must have for makeup fanatics. This product isn't cheap but a niggling goes a long style, and the quality is 5 stars

Almost reviewer (1 reviews)

Age 25-29

Peel Combination, Fair-Medium

Hair Brunette

Eyes Hazel


I love this product! defo a must have in my makeup handbag.. love information technology love information technology love it! information technology looks beautiful, i apply it on my cheekbones and near my temples information technology looks gorj, not glittery or chunky it just...

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Historic period 19-24

Skin Dry, Medium

Hair Brown

Optics Brown




Nearly Viewed Bronzer Products

Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid

Posted by: mattdictephe.blogspot.com

Newest Older

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter